Random Question

BabyBeauty

So very random here:

My daughters g-tube was loose yesterday morning. I checked the water level and it was fine. We went about our day and then it came out that evening. Here is the weird part, the end of it was black (the part of the g-tube that usually is inside). I called the dr, but have not heard back. Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else?

BabyBeauty

So very random here:

My daughters g-tube was loose yesterday morning. I checked the water level and it was fine. We went about our day and then it came out that evening. Here is the weird part, the end of it was black (the part of the g-tube that usually is inside). I called the dr, but have not heard back. Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else?

BabyBeauty

So very random here:

BabyBeauty

So very random here:

BabyBeauty

So very random here:
<br />
<br />My daughters g-tube was loose yesterday morning. I checked the water level and it was fine. We went about our day and then it came out that evening. Here is the weird part, the end of it was black (the part of the g-tube that usually is inside). I called the dr, but have not heard back. Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else?

M

Mommafirst

Yes! Its TOTALLY normal! Its what happens to the balloon after all that time with the stomach acid. I was freaked out the first time I saw it as well, but was assured by our surgeon that it was expected.

M

Mommafirst

Yes! Its TOTALLY normal! Its what happens to the balloon after all that time with the stomach acid. I was freaked out the first time I saw it as well, but was assured by our surgeon that it was expected.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

crickit715

yes, totally normal....just like heather said a bi product of the stomach acid...i felt the same way the first time i saw that. the longer the button is in, the "ugly-ier" it gets!!

crickit715

yes, totally normal....just like heather said a bi product of the stomach acid...i felt the same way the first time i saw that. the longer the button is in, the "ugly-ier" it gets!!

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

izemmom

Yes, we gasped the first time we changed it too! It was so freaky! Why don't they tell us parents those things?!?!

izemmom

Yes, we gasped the first time we changed it too! It was so freaky! Why don't they tell us parents those things?!?!

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom