Rapping helps me spit!

starkey6

Eminem, Beastie Boys, Kanye West, Jay - Z...even bands like the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Really, any music will do the trick as long as you're not embarrassed to use those lungs and sing/rap/rock! I've cleared my lungs out to everyone from Ray Charles to The Rolling Stones. I cannot tell you how much time I spend alone in my house blasting music while singing and rapping along (LOUDLY). It helps SO MUCH!! I try to do it for at least 15-30 mins. before my pulmozyme and hypersal treatments. Also, doing it while you're attached to the vest helps clear those babies out. I spit even more sometimes rapping and singing than I do when I got on a short run. I still recommend running over rapping but why not try to REALLY enjoy your fav music while getting healthier! SCREAM AND SPIT!!! 

starkey6

Eminem, Beastie Boys, Kanye West, Jay - Z...even bands like the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Really, any music will do the trick as long as you're notembarrassedto use those lungs and sing/rap/rock! I've cleared my lungs out to everyone from Ray Charles to The Rolling Stones. I cannot tell you how much time I spend alone in my house blasting music while singing and rapping along (LOUDLY). It helps SO MUCH!! I try to do it for at least 15-30 mins. before my pulmozyme and hypersal treatments. Also, doing it while you're attached to the vest helps clear those babies out. I spit even more sometimes rapping and singing than I do when I got on a short run. I still recommend running over rapping but why not try to REALLY enjoy your fav music while getting healthier! SCREAM AND SPIT!!!

starkey6

Eminem, Beastie Boys, Kanye West, Jay - Z...even bands like the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Really, any music will do the trick as long as you're notembarrassedto use those lungs and sing/rap/rock! I've cleared my lungs out to everyone from Ray Charles to The Rolling Stones. I cannot tell you how much time I spend alone in my house blasting music while singing and rapping along (LOUDLY). It helps SO MUCH!! I try to do it for at least 15-30 mins. before my pulmozyme and hypersal treatments. Also, doing it while you're attached to the vest helps clear those babies out. I spit even more sometimes rapping and singing than I do when I got on a short run. I still recommend running over rapping but why not try to REALLY enjoy your fav music while getting healthier! SCREAM AND SPIT!!!

Havoc

I agree totally. I was in chorus in HS and college and it's a great workout for the lungs. These days I use the time in the car driving to clinic to sing and warm my lungs up for PFTs.

Havoc

I agree totally. I was in chorus in HS and college and it's a great workout for the lungs. These days I use the time in the car driving to clinic to sing and warm my lungs up for PFTs.

Havoc