Rashes/Petechiae?

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone on here has ever had any experiences with petechiae? At least, I think that's what I've got going on right now, with a little help from google. I've seen it there before - little red and purple dots beneath the skin that don't itch, looks like something between a rash and a bruise - but this time it's spread out over the entirety of the top of my right thigh, and I'm getting a bit concerned. I've been feeling a bit sick, some congestion and chest pain, and am worried about the symptoms being connected in some way. Any advice from anyone who has experienced something similar would be appreciated.

Hmm, quick update: I have a very low temperature now. Last night it was 96, which i wasn't too worried about, because I tend to run low, around 96 or 97. Now it's reading 95/94? Unless there is something seriously wrong with my thermometer, I think I should be pretty concerned about that? I don't feel very sick except for the chest pain and a stuffy nose. Not even having much trouble breathing at all, it just hurts to take a really deep breath and feels more like muscle pains than anything. I want to wait until monday and call clinic because I really don't want to go the hospital, but I'm not sure if these things are signs of something serious or not.

I would, except of course this happens on a weekend, when they're closed. I did get really concerned about it though, and ended up going to a walk-in clinic where they told me that my oxygen was really low and sent me to the ER. Except when I get to the ER my oxygen was 99%??? They did blood work and x-rays and said everything looked fine, after all of that. Said to call my clinic on monday. Should have just waited in the first place, I guess. yiKES that was much crazier than it had to be.