ratatosk? -- how is Max?

M

Mommafirst

I just now saw the post in the hospital section. I never think to check there. How is Max doing???

You are in my thoughts.

M

Mommafirst

I just now saw the post in the hospital section. I never think to check there. How is Max doing???

You are in my thoughts.

M

Mommafirst

You are in my thoughts.

M

Mommafirst

You are in my thoughts.

M

Mommafirst

<br />
<br />You are in my thoughts.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We are HOME! Had another brief scare around Sunday evening when he started spiking fevers Went to 103 at one point after having tylenol. No symptoms, just a fever. CRP, blood cultures, etc. all came back clear -- there had been worries about swine flu, sepsis, but the tests ruled it all out. We were told if he could remain fever free we'd be out of here by today.

Yesterday the doctor saw him running through the halls with his iv pole, chasing an airplane and decided to spring us.

So as long as he remains fever free, gains some weight, we should be fine. His bowel obstruction is still a mystery in terms of cause -- surgeon couldn't decide if it was mechanical, then an obstruction or vice versa. So we need to monitor output, possibly add more enzymes, maybe milk of mag... And hope this doesn't happen again.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We are HOME! Had another brief scare around Sunday evening when he started spiking fevers Went to 103 at one point after having tylenol. No symptoms, just a fever. CRP, blood cultures, etc. all came back clear -- there had been worries about swine flu, sepsis, but the tests ruled it all out. We were told if he could remain fever free we'd be out of here by today.

Yesterday the doctor saw him running through the halls with his iv pole, chasing an airplane and decided to spring us.

So as long as he remains fever free, gains some weight, we should be fine. His bowel obstruction is still a mystery in terms of cause -- surgeon couldn't decide if it was mechanical, then an obstruction or vice versa. So we need to monitor output, possibly add more enzymes, maybe milk of mag... And hope this doesn't happen again.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />Yesterday the doctor saw him running through the halls with his iv pole, chasing an airplane and decided to spring us.
<br />
<br />So as long as he remains fever free, gains some weight, we should be fine. His bowel obstruction is still a mystery in terms of cause -- surgeon couldn't decide if it was mechanical, then an obstruction or vice versa. So we need to monitor output, possibly add more enzymes, maybe milk of mag... And hope this doesn't happen again.
<br />

M

Mommafirst

I'm so glad you are home!!! What an ordeal! Do they have him on miralax reguarly?? I hope increasing enzymes and a little milk of mag will keep this from happening again -- poor kiddo.

M

Mommafirst

I'm so glad you are home!!! What an ordeal! Do they have him on miralax reguarly?? I hope increasing enzymes and a little milk of mag will keep this from happening again -- poor kiddo.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst