Reaction to Yasmin ocp

justdance

<P>I have been a user of the Nuvaring as a means of contraception for about a year now. I was really happy with it. My doc noticed my iron levels dropping slightly and I said that was probably because since starting the ring my periods had become heavier. I was referred to a gynacologist who said he wondered if there were absorption issues for the ring in women with cf. This was just his pondering- it is based on no evidence. He recommended I take Yasmin, not a light pill in case there were absorption issue in the GI tract.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>Anyway I started yasmin a week and a half ago. I got really down and the other night I had what I can only describe as a panic/ paranoia attack. I convinced myself my boyfriend had cheated and got soooo upset. I noticed the feeling of darkness wouldn't lift and last night I cried my eyes out...OVER NOTHING! </P>
<P> </P>
<P>Today I decided not to take it, there is no way I want to go through that even for the rest of this month. I am going to go back on the ring.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>In addition, I noticed my chest felt more inflamed/ tighter in the last few days. I'm so curious to hear if anyone else has had such effects with a contraceptive?</P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>

justdance

<P>I have been a user of the Nuvaring as a means of contraception for about a year now. I was really happy with it. My doc noticed my iron levels dropping slightly and I said that was probably because since starting the ring my periods had become heavier. I was referred to a gynacologist who said he wondered if there were absorption issues for the ring in women with cf. This was just his pondering- it is based on no evidence. He recommended I take Yasmin, not a light pill in case there were absorption issue in the GI tract.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Anyway I started yasmin a week and a half ago. I got really down and the other night I had what I can only describe as a panic/ paranoia attack. I convinced myself my boyfriend had cheated and got soooo upset. I noticed the feeling of darkness wouldn't lift and last night I cried my eyes out...OVER NOTHING! </P>
<P></P>
<P>Today I decided not to take it, there is no way I want to go through that even for the rest of this month.I am going to go back on the ring.</P>
<P></P>
<P>In addition, I noticed my chest felt more inflamed/ tighter in the last few days. I'm so curious to hear if anyone else has had such effects with a contraceptive?</P>
<P></P>
<P></P>

justdance

<P><BR>I have been a user of the Nuvaring as a means of contraception for about a year now. I was really happy with it. My doc noticed my iron levels dropping slightly and I said that was probably because since starting the ring my periods had become heavier. I was referred to a gynacologist who said he wondered if there were absorption issues for the ring in women with cf. This was just his pondering- it is based on no evidence. He recommended I take Yasmin, not a light pill in case there were absorption issue in the GI tract.</P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>Today I decided not to take it, there is no way I want to go through that even for the rest of this month.I am going to go back on the ring.</P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>

Simba15

I got a massive DVT (blood clot) over 2 feet long (yes!) in my leg b/c of Yaz. I almost died. It was the worst experience of my life. I would NOT take it or recommend it to anyone!

Simba15

I got a massive DVT (blood clot) over 2 feet long (yes!) in my leg b/c of Yaz. I almost died. It was the worst experience of my life. I would NOT take it or recommend it to anyone!

Simba15

mag6125

I'm just the opposite, yaz has been the best thing that ever happened to me. I was so emotional happy one minute, crying my eyes out and depressed to next for no reason at all. Pretty much figured out I had pmdd and since switching to yaz I have had none of those symptoms. There were two months I got the generic because of insurance and I went right back to the old feelings so I make sure to get the name brand from now on.

mag6125

I'm just the opposite, yaz has been the best thing that ever happened to me. I was so emotional happy one minute, crying my eyes out and depressed to next for no reason at all. Pretty much figured out I had pmdd and since switching to yaz I have had none of those symptoms. There were two months I got the generic because of insurance and I went right back to the old feelings so I make sure to get the name brand from now on.

mag6125