Really, is she that ignorant?

Gnome

That is crazy. I know healthy infants who ended up being hospitalized with RSV. So it is pretty serious. She is foolish but I also wonder what directions she got from the Doctor who diagnosised the child. Did he explain to her how serious this is because some people just don't have a clue.

Gnome

That is crazy. I know healthy infants who ended up being hospitalized with RSV. So it is pretty serious. She is foolish but I also wonder what directions she got from the Doctor who diagnosised the child. Did he explain to her how serious this is because some people just don't have a clue.

Gnome

Gnome

Gnome

BabyBeauty

So far I haven't heard of anyone else getting it, but it is early.

She said she meant to ask her dr how long it was contagious, but forgot. Hmmm...

BabyBeauty

She said she meant to ask her dr how long it was contagious, but forgot. Hmmm...

BabyBeauty

BabyBeauty

BabyBeauty

<br />
<br />She said she meant to ask her dr how long it was contagious, but forgot. Hmmm...

lexisangels05

That is crazy....This is one thing that makes having a child with CF so hard. People do not understand... It is so frustrating! I have some family members like her... even worse huh? It infuriates me!

lexisangels05

That is crazy....This is one thing that makes having a child with CF so hard. People do not understand... It is so frustrating! I have some family members like her... even worse huh? It infuriates me!

lexisangels05

lexisangels05

lexisangels05

<br />