Really just want to cry. Just tired of it all.

Vampy

I am so tired of this whole disease and everything that goes along with it. I'm 27 years old and have felt a deep difference in how i feel and the pain i go through. I'm on medicine for possible sinus infection that can cause diabeties, that i might have fibromyalgia, and i've always known that i have had some minor memory issues that never really caused me a lot of issues. Getting sick anymore takes a lot more out of me, i can't hardly breath at times and it takes a hard cough just to get breath in. three days ago i got my hair cut off by my aunt, (distant) and tonight i ran into her and i was completely lost. I didn't know who she was, i felt horrible. i just seen her 3 days ago and i completely got lost, my husband even knew. I dont know if im going through some "oh i know im getting worse what next" depression or what. I know what im going through a lot of people go through when they are faced with this thought of, its getting worse. I really dont know what to do, i can't give up on fighting my son needs me, but what to do about these feelings of dread and i honestly feel i need to start preparing for the worst. :( i dont know what to do.

bigstar

There are moments that we all kinda lose it. There are moments we all get desperate and depressed. There are moments we all need that little something. We need a word of compassion or some sympathy. Or just someone to commiserate. That works for me. Also crying works for me. I cry like a baby, get it all out (emotions and mucus because a cough a looooot). It helps. Makes me feel better afterwards. Its like im on some natural anti depressant. From my point of view its the worst moment to give up. When we were born (im around your age) doctors just nodded with compassion to our parents encouraging them to have another child. But look we made it through this far. We cant give up now! Now that we are entering a whole new era of medications. Vertex is just around the corner. Others a little behind. Stem cells give us a new perspective on treating diseases. There are so many alternatives right now. Its the worst time to panic. You need to keep your eyes and options open because there are more possibilities on a good life than ever before. My advice? Talk. To everyone who can listen. Parents, husband, doctor, friends, a therapist maybe. Cry. Get it all out. Start running out on the street. It releases endorphins. Makes you feel good! And of course smile! It just a bump along the road!

PS Consider the fact that some of your medications might cause mood swings or side effects that make you feel bad.

kmhbeauty

Hello, I am 27 years old too and saw a decline in my health also. It got me very down and depressed, so I know how you feel. It felt like my health was slipping through my hands like sand. When I was 26, exactly one year ago, I was in the hospital for a week. I got really, really sick. After that I had sinus surgery on my nose (polyps) and ( 9th surgery on my nose). The day after surgery, I started peeing blood. A couple days later, I found out I had a 1cm kidney stone. It was a horrible feeling! Went through two surgeries to remove the stone! I have been doing good finally, the last 6 months. Things will start to feel like your loosing control, stay positive and push forward. What helps me feel better is working out and juicing with a Nutribullet. I can not say enough to CFers that the Nutribullet really helps with our illness when you do it 2-3 times a day and put at least one garlic clove, ginger, and oranges each day. All the meds they tell us to take, really take a toll on our bodies. I hope this helps! Since I have been doing the Nutribullet, I feel amazing, menially and physically

Talking about it helps! Keep a journal of all the good that is in you life and review it when you get down. Also, god has helped me through. I read psalms to lift me up bc the writer knows despair, pain and suffering like we do. Ex 14: 14 is the verse I love. All it says is to be still and let god fight for you. God has helped me through all the heartache. He can help you too.