Really stupid ?

Is it ok to breath in skunk smell. The dog just got sprayed. The smell is all over the house.

Gina
Mom to Sophia 3 w/cf, Peter & Gavin 20 month w/cf, df508 & ps849x

Is it ok to breath in skunk smell. The dog just got sprayed. The smell is all over the house.

Gina
Mom to Sophia 3 w/cf, Peter & Gavin 20 month w/cf, df508 & ps849x

<br />
<br />Gina
<br />Mom to Sophia 3 w/cf, Peter & Gavin 20 month w/cf, df508 & ps849x

juliesdreamteam

LOL. I'm going to say that the skunk smell, while terrible, will not harm someone with CF. Next step: Get tomato sauce and hydrogen peroxide and get that dog cleaned up good.

Let me guess? Was it a lab?

juliesdreamteam

LOL. I'm going to say that the skunk smell, while terrible, will not harm someone with CF. Next step: Get tomato sauce and hydrogen peroxide and get that dog cleaned up good.

Let me guess? Was it a lab?

juliesdreamteam

<br />
<br />Let me guess? Was it a lab?

juliesdreamteam

Poor guy. He still doesn't know what hit him. Our lab got sprayed and when she came in the house, I awoke from a dead sleep from the funk. I couldn't get her out of the house fast enough.

Take Care.

juliesdreamteam

Poor guy. He still doesn't know what hit him. Our lab got sprayed and when she came in the house, I awoke from a dead sleep from the funk. I couldn't get her out of the house fast enough.

Take Care.

juliesdreamteam

<br />
<br />Take Care.