Recipes for Kids with CF

flatfordl

My daughter loves macaroni and cheese and pasta alfredo. The sauces are the same except for the cheese.

Ingredients:
1 stick of butter
2 cups of whole cream
8 oz of parmesean cheese or 8 oz velveeta cheese.
Ronzoni pasta- same fat/carb/calorie content but more fiber and protein.
I top the sauce and pasta with bacon bits (real bacon crumbled up) or pepperoni slices (in the shape of a smiley face).

Enjoy!

flatfordl

My daughter loves macaroni and cheese and pasta alfredo. The sauces are the same except for the cheese.

Ingredients:
1 stick of butter
2 cups of whole cream
I top the sauce and pasta with bacon bits (real bacon crumbled up) or pepperoni slices (in the shape of a smiley face).

Enjoy!

flatfordl

Ingredients:
1 stick of butter
2 cups of whole cream

Enjoy!

flatfordl

Ingredients:
1 stick of butter
2 cups of whole cream

Enjoy!

flatfordl

<br />
<br />Ingredients:
<br />1 stick of butter
<br />2 cups of whole cream
<br />8 oz of parmesean cheese or 8 oz velveeta cheese.
<br />Ronzoni pasta- same fat/carb/calorie content but more fiber and protein.
<br />I top the sauce and pasta with bacon bits (real bacon crumbled up) or pepperoni slices (in the shape of a smiley face).
<br />
<br />Enjoy!

flatfordl

My daughter doesn't like many sweets, however she does eat chocolate pudding.

Here is how I make it really fattening:

Use a basic homemade pudding recipe but I add whole cream instead of skim milk or water.

flatfordl

Use a basic homemade pudding recipe but I add whole cream instead of skim milk or water.

flatfordl

flatfordl

flatfordl

<br />
<br />Here is how I make it really fattening:
<br />
<br />Use a basic homemade pudding recipe but I add whole cream instead of skim milk or water.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

L

Lety

I give my dd carnation breakfast every day. The nutritionist said this is ok as long she eats other foods. It is ok to give them carnation breakfast evey day? Is Ovaltine better? She eats so little is very frustrating. She doesn't like sweets and hates chocolate. She has managed to maintain her weight but freaks me out she is not going to keep up because she spends a big deal of time at daycare and I'm not there to encourage her to eat.

L

Lety

I give my dd carnation breakfast every day. The nutritionist said this is ok as long she eats other foods. It is ok to give them carnation breakfast evey day? Is Ovaltine better? She eats so little is very frustrating. She doesn't like sweets and hates chocolate. She has managed to maintain her weight but freaks me out she is not going to keep up because she spends a big deal of time at daycare and I'm not there to encourage her to eat.

L

Lety

L

Lety

L

Lety

L

Lety

L

Lety

L

Lety

L

Lety

L

Lety