Recommendations for a Great CF doctor

coltsfan715

Okay I am posting this for another member who is having difficulties with their comp and can't post.

The live in the midwest (Chicago area) and are seeking a second opinion about some things regarding their CF. They are wondering if anyone can recommend a CF Center or doctor that is familiar with CF and its treatments.

The doctor or center does NOT have to be in the midwest/Chicago area. They are willing to travel for a doctor. They just want to get recommendations from people not just read names from a list.

Anyone who can offer opinions or information please feel free to respond. They would love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you Greatly.

Again this is posted for another member - so please do not PM with any messages lol - not that you would but just wanted to put that out there again.

Have a good one guys,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Okay I am posting this for another member who is having difficulties with their comp and can't post.

The live in the midwest (Chicago area) and are seeking a second opinion about some things regarding their CF. They are wondering if anyone can recommend a CF Center or doctor that is familiar with CF and its treatments.

The doctor or center does NOT have to be in the midwest/Chicago area. They are willing to travel for a doctor. They just want to get recommendations from people not just read names from a list.

Anyone who can offer opinions or information please feel free to respond. They would love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you Greatly.

Again this is posted for another member - so please do not PM with any messages lol - not that you would but just wanted to put that out there again.

Have a good one guys,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Thank you Greatly.

Have a good one guys,
Lindsey

sue35

I live in Chicago..may I ask what doctor they have? I might have the same problem or maybe can help if i had had that dr.

I have had Dr. McColley for Children's and Dr. Jain for adult.

sue35

I live in Chicago..may I ask what doctor they have? I might have the same problem or maybe can help if i had had that dr.

sue35

sue35

If they are looking for a children's dr. I would reccommend the dr. at Milwaukee's Children's Hospital. I had her for four years in college and I loved her

sue35

If they are looking for a children's dr. I would reccommend the dr. at Milwaukee's Children's Hospital. I had her for four years in college and I loved her

sue35

momtoCory

I recommend Dr. Boas. He works a private care CF center. It is called Chicago CF Care. He is also the founder and director of Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. We LOVE him. The web address is www.wecare4lungs.com.

momtoCory

I recommend Dr. Boas. He works a private care CF center. It is called Chicago CF Care. He is also the founder and director of Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. We LOVE him. The web address is www.wecare4lungs.com.

momtoCory

sue35

Is Dr. Boas just for kids? I saw him when I was younger and heard that he has a practice now and I was interested but I didn't know if he saw adults.

sue35

Is Dr. Boas just for kids? I saw him when I was younger and heard that he has a practice now and I was interested but I didn't know if he saw adults.