Reece is in :(

C

Cherylwithone

Sorry to hear this about Reece. I hope he has a short stay.
Prayers for you both that you get out soon.

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

<br />Prayers for you both that you get out soon.

JORDYSMOM

I'm sorry to hear this. I'll be praying that the meds get him feeling good soon. Glad you can keep us updated.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I'm sorry to hear this. I'll be praying that the meds get him feeling good soon. Glad you can keep us updated.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

kayleesgrandma

Mel just called and told me about this! My computer is down, but I had meant to post something about his anniversary. I had it marked on my calendar...I almost called you yesterday, but got sidetracked--darn it! Hope you get out soon and our little man gets well quick. (He was missing those nurses wasn't he??!!!) I will try to call you tonight.

kayleesgrandma

Mel just called and told me about this! My computer is down, but I had meant to post something about his anniversary. I had it marked on my calendar...I almost called you yesterday, but got sidetracked--darn it! Hope you get out soon and our little man gets well quick. (He was missing those nurses wasn't he??!!!) I will try to call you tonight.

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma