Relationships with CF Patients

anonymous

Hi Natalie

I would keep a friendship with your boyfriend if he is willing and back off a bit until you both decide what is right. I think you got great advice and I am sure you are happy you visited this site. We are always here. If your BF is getting sicker and you do not get married, you might consider sticking around just to be his friend and get him through the difficult times. I have had some guys who could not handle my Cf who stayed my friend and it was really nice. I was able to find my true love eventually but in the meantime it is great to have friends. I am sure your BF will be happy if you just stay friends. Maybe not at first but later on when he gets over the break up part then he will miss your friendship. Even if you never meet another man for severaly years you will always have a good friend. I hope you can encourage him to take better care of yourself. IF your BF is very mature then he will appreciate your honesty that is if you decide not to be in a relationship with him. I hope you find happiness but remember a true friend is hard to find.

Risa

anonymous

Hi Natalie

I would keep a friendship with your boyfriend if he is willing and back off a bit until you both decide what is right. I think you got great advice and I am sure you are happy you visited this site. We are always here. If your BF is getting sicker and you do not get married, you might consider sticking around just to be his friend and get him through the difficult times. I have had some guys who could not handle my Cf who stayed my friend and it was really nice. I was able to find my true love eventually but in the meantime it is great to have friends. I am sure your BF will be happy if you just stay friends. Maybe not at first but later on when he gets over the break up part then he will miss your friendship. Even if you never meet another man for severaly years you will always have a good friend. I hope you can encourage him to take better care of yourself. IF your BF is very mature then he will appreciate your honesty that is if you decide not to be in a relationship with him. I hope you find happiness but remember a true friend is hard to find.

Risa

julie

Sean, you are so funny! I have tears, huge ones streaming out of my eyes! You even got Mark to laugh pretty hard (not easy to do about people he doesn't know)

julie

Sean, you are so funny! I have tears, huge ones streaming out of my eyes! You even got Mark to laugh pretty hard (not easy to do about people he doesn't know)