replacement gtube/ bronch

chrozzo

he did better than I did

July 05 i went in for a gtube placement.....tried for the button...i woke up..and it was in!...i was excited...but next 2 weeks my skin was deteriorating and the button was shifting up..i went back in...got the tube...spleant 2 weeks in the hospital picking haf my lunch and inner out of mt tummy every day...was kinda dun...since im a biologist..but still upsetting.

went home with the tube....for 6 months i chaged that dressing! 3x a day..soetimes 2 times. i was very malnourished..so that added to the necrosis. It would not heal! finally i gave up...in december 05....surgically closed it off

im not saying you who need stomach tubes should not get them bc of m story...im only recounting what ive been through

every body is different!

ty

chrozzo

he did better than I did

July 05 i went in for a gtube placement.....tried for the button...i woke up..and it was in!...i was excited...but next 2 weeks my skin was deteriorating and the button was shifting up..i went back in...got the tube...spleant 2 weeks in the hospital picking haf my lunch and inner out of mt tummy every day...was kinda dun...since im a biologist..but still upsetting.

went home with the tube....for 6 months i chaged that dressing! 3x a day..soetimes 2 times. i was very malnourished..so that added to the necrosis. It would not heal! finally i gave up...in december 05....surgically closed it off

im not saying you who need stomach tubes should not get them bc of m story...im only recounting what ive been through

every body is different!

ty

chrozzo

he did better than I did

every body is different!

ty

chrozzo

he did better than I did

every body is different!

ty

chrozzo

he did better than I did
<br />
<br />July 05 i went in for a gtube placement.....tried for the button...i woke up..and it was in!...i was excited...but next 2 weeks my skin was deteriorating and the button was shifting up..i went back in...got the tube...spleant 2 weeks in the hospital picking haf my lunch and inner out of mt tummy every day...was kinda dun...since im a biologist..but still upsetting.
<br />
<br />went home with the tube....for 6 months i chaged that dressing! 3x a day..soetimes 2 times. i was very malnourished..so that added to the necrosis. It would not heal! finally i gave up...in december 05....surgically closed it off
<br />
<br />
<br />im not saying you who need stomach tubes should not get them bc of m story...im only recounting what ive been through
<br />
<br />every body is different!
<br />
<br />ty