Replacing nebs every six months

detroitislove

I just decided after years of having the same nebulizers i should replace them since they all say to do so every six months.

why is that?

detroitislove

I just decided after years of having the same nebulizers i should replace them since they all say to do so every six months.

why is that?

detroitislove

why is that?

detroitislove

why is that?

detroitislove

why is that?

jamie6girl

Hey Maggie

<br><br>
I think because boiling them can make them warp in ways that would cause the medicine not to come out as efficiently as it should. Also, I can imagine they get a build up of residue and stuff after a while.

jamie6girl

Hey Maggie

<br><br>
I think because boiling them can make them warp in ways that would cause the medicine not to come out as efficiently as it should. Also, I can imagine they get a build up of residue and stuff after a while.

jamie6girl

Hey Maggie

<br><br>

jamie6girl

Hey Maggie

<br><br>

jamie6girl

Hey Maggie

<br><br>