replenishing salt loss

jdubbs

Hello fi-bros and cysters (hows that for cyber-fibringo?) -

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions as to how best replenish salt loss? I am biking a fair amount and despite drinking what seems like a sickening amount of gatorade, I still end up with muscle twitching/cramping on hot/humid days. Does anyone have any supplement suggestions that might help here? I know I should probably be eating bananas, too. Any other useful tips?

Thanks a lot.

-James

jdubbs

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions as to how best replenish salt loss? I am biking a fair amount and despite drinking what seems like a sickening amount of gatorade, I still end up with muscle twitching/cramping on hot/humid days. Does anyone have any supplement suggestions that might help here? I know I should probably be eating bananas, too. Any other useful tips?

Thanks a lot.

-James

jdubbs

Thanks a lot.

-James

jdubbs

Thanks a lot.

-James

jdubbs

<br />
<br />Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions as to how best replenish salt loss? I am biking a fair amount and despite drinking what seems like a sickening amount of gatorade, I still end up with muscle twitching/cramping on hot/humid days. Does anyone have any supplement suggestions that might help here? I know I should probably be eating bananas, too. Any other useful tips?
<br />
<br />Thanks a lot.
<br />
<br />-James

JazzysMom

You should hit up RockCFEm tho she is about to embark on her annual bike a thon!

Or contact Jerry Cahill

I cant help ya because I sit on my buttocks! LOL

JazzysMom

You should hit up RockCFEm tho she is about to embark on her annual bike a thon!

Or contact Jerry Cahill

JazzysMom

Or contact Jerry Cahill

JazzysMom

Or contact Jerry Cahill

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Or contact Jerry Cahill
<br />
<br />I cant help ya because I sit on my buttocks! LOL

RonnieSharpe

When I was into heavy training and practice with football my docs had me on salt tablets and gatorade....hope this helps.

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

When I was into heavy training and practice with football my docs had me on salt tablets and gatorade....hope this helps.

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

<br />
<br />Ronnie

jjpditty

I have actually been hospitalized before for dehydration. I was working construction in very hot weather. Despite countless gatorades, water, and thermo tabs I still collapsed with vomitting and severe cramps. You can lose so much so fast, please everyone be careful. I know i used to come home and my arms would be white covered in salt. That isn't even on a really bad day. Just pace yourself, its not worth it to over extend your body.

jjpditty

I have actually been hospitalized before for dehydration. I was working construction in very hot weather. Despite countless gatorades, water, and thermo tabs I still collapsed with vomitting and severe cramps. You can lose so much so fast, please everyone be careful. I know i used to come home and my arms would be white covered in salt. That isn't even on a really bad day. Just pace yourself, its not worth it to over extend your body.

jjpditty

jjpditty

jjpditty