reproduction

tckylem

I am 26 and have CF. I have never been to a message board about CF. Is there any advise on how to have kids?

kybert

*testing testing 1 2 3* lets see how this pans out [read 'my thought on the board']

hi, could you tell us a bit more about yourself? eg, whats your name, how is your health, what gender are you, where do you live [there might be someone on here near you], why do you want to know about kids [are you married etc or just curious]

tckylem

I am a 28yr old male. My health is good and live in houston texas. My wife and I are considering chrildren. I just wanted to know what is out there.

anonymous

whats your name? lol. well you probably know 98% of men with cf are sterile. i dont know much on what you can do if you are one of those 98%, expect for adoption. the males here should know more.

anonymous

Adoption is not the only option. Lots of couples are also trying IVF. There are people on here that know more about it so I won't try to explain but I would look into that.

anonymous

Hi i am New myself and my husband are together 11 years my Husband has CF we are nearly 3 months pregnant through ICSI. If you want to talk more anyone please E-Mail me vmolloy2001@yahoo.co.uk

anonymous

Hi Allie1

There is alot to explain about ICSI so ifyou go to the following link it will explain in great detail

http://www.advancedfertility.com/icsi.htm

Hope this helps