Respironics Portable Mini Elite

Lee2006

Hello,
I was thinking of purchasing a mini elite Nebulizer from respironics but I am unsure if it can be used for Pulmozyme. It is very tiny and portable great for traveling and comes with a rechargable battery and car charger. Does anyone know anything about them?
Thanks ,Lisa

Mom to Tommy Luke 21 months DDf508, Nissen Fundoplication ,Feeding Tube and Cirhosis of the liver and we are living life to its FULLEST!

Lee2006

Hello,
I was thinking of purchasing a mini elite Nebulizer from respironics but I am unsure if it can be used for Pulmozyme. It is very tiny and portable great for traveling and comes with a rechargable battery and car charger. Does anyone know anything about them?
Thanks ,Lisa

Mom to Tommy Luke 21 months DDf508, Nissen Fundoplication ,Feeding Tube and Cirhosis of the liver and we are living life to its FULLEST!

Lee2006

Hello,
Thanks ,Lisa

Lee2006

Hello,
Thanks ,Lisa

Lee2006

Hello,
Thanks ,Lisa

A

just recv'd one a couple of days ago our tobi takes 15 mins with it. I think it works just as well as our large one. The battery only lasts 90 mins if that. not sure what meds it works with. It is quiet compared to my other one.

A

just recv'd one a couple of days ago our tobi takes 15 mins with it. I think it works just as well as our large one. The battery only lasts 90 mins if that. not sure what meds it works with. It is quiet compared to my other one.

A

A

A