Respirtech Incourage System

jkleiser87

Back in 2005 I was diagnosed with Plastic Bronchitis and given a respirtech incourage system to help with pt. From the beginning it has made me feel sick when using therefore I have only used it a few times. I would like for someone who could really use it to have the benefits of the machine instead of it sitting in my closet. I do want to sell it but at a fraction of the cost. Interested in all reasonable offers.

I am located in Frederick, MD and would prefer pick up but will ship at buyers expense.

jkleiser87

Back in 2005 I was diagnosed with Plastic Bronchitis and given a respirtech incourage system to help with pt. From the beginning it has made me feel sick when using therefore I have only used it a few times. I would like for someone who could really use it to have the benefits of the machine instead of it sitting in my closet. I do want to sell it but at a fraction of the cost. Interested in all reasonable offers.

I am located in Frederick, MD and would prefer pick up but will ship at buyers expense.

jkleiser87

<br />
<br />I am located in Frederick, MD and would prefer pick up but will ship at buyers expense.

muchlove

Do you still have the system? I am in austin tx and dont have the funds for a new hill rom unit and mine has failed and is inconvenient for travel anyway.

muchlove

Do you still have the system? I am in austin tx and dont have the funds for a new hill rom unit and mine has failed and is inconvenient for travel anyway.

pebbles2661

I don't know if you found a system already but I have one that has maybe 30 hours on it. I am in Arizona not to far from you. If your intrested please reply and I will check back every so often.

cactii

I don't know if you found a system already but I have one that has maybe 30 hours on it. I am in Arizona not to far from you. If your intrested please reply and I will check back every so often.

I live in Arizona and would be interested in a Respirtech unit if it is still available.

Thanks

pebbles2661

I still have mine but Piggylu has asked to see it. If they don't want it I will let you know. Are you in AZ to? They are so heavy i think it would cost a lot to ship,

Is either system still Available? How much are you asking? Thank you kindly!!!!!!

piggylu

I live in South Dakota so i am a ways from you. How much does the system weigh?
If somebody else is closer and can pick it up, i understand. I don't have much luck getting mucus clearance with my Vest, so i was interested in a system such as this
Thanks!!!

Tiffan32

i'm sorry but what is this unit you are talking about? i have a vest and it is a Hill- room is that good or bad an is this other Respirtech better then what im using now? :)

pebbles2661

Tiffan, I do not know which is best. This is a 120 volt 500 watts pulsating therapy unit model ICS-1M-US manufactured by Respiratory Technologies Inc.,color is cool grey, The jacket is multi-layerd nylon. It has quick fit straps. It is 13" length 8" width 13" height and weighs 17 pounds without the jacket.It has the accessory kit, blue delux travel case and black foldable cart. I have the book and paper work. It cost $14,884. It belongs to my sister and she didn't use it but maybe 30 hours.