Respirtech

crickit715

does any one have a current phone number for respirtech, i am having problems with my daughters vest and the numbers on the internet (800.793.1261/651.379.8999) arent working. thanks

crickit715

does any one have a current phone number for respirtech, i am having problems with my daughters vest and the numbers on the internet (800.793.1261/651.379.8999) arent working. thanks

crickit715

zoe4life

Ricki,
That is so weird. I tried the number also. It doesn't go through. So, I put a call into our representative. I'll let you know when she calls back.

zoe4life

Ricki,
That is so weird. I tried the number also. It doesn't go through. So, I put a call into our representative. I'll let you know when she calls back.

zoe4life

Ricki,
<br />That is so weird. I tried the number also. It doesn't go through. So, I put a call into our representative. I'll let you know when she calls back.

zoe4life

Talked to her....phone lines down because of a storm or something like that....they should be working soon!

zoe4life

Talked to her....phone lines down because of a storm or something like that....they should be working soon!

zoe4life