restless legs / leg aches

Im about 4 months post op and have started getting bad leg aches/ restless legs in the last couple weeks, sometimes i cant sleep or it wakes me up at 4am. Have any of you had this happen???  is so, is it the prednisone or one of the other drugs???? i do excersize a lot post op, couple this just be my muscles not used to running ?? i didnt have a problem with this until the last couple weeks, and ive been running as soon as i could (prolly a month post op), so i dont think its the excersize........thanks in advance

Im about 4 months post op and have started getting bad leg aches/ restless legs in the last couple weeks, sometimes i cant sleep or it wakes me up at 4am. Have any of you had this happen??? is so, is it the prednisone or one of the other drugs???? i do excersize a lot post op, couple this just be my muscles not used to running ?? i didnt have a problem with this until the last couple weeks, and ive been running as soon as i could (prolly a month post op), so i dont think its the excersize........thanks in advance

<BR>Im about 4 months post op and have started getting bad leg aches/ restless legs in the last couple weeks, sometimes i cant sleep or it wakes me up at 4am. Have any of you had this happen??? is so, is it the prednisone or one of the other drugs???? i do excersize a lot post op, couple this just be my muscles not used to running ?? i didnt have a problem with this until the last couple weeks, and ive been running as soon as i could (prolly a month post op), so i dont think its the excersize........thanks in advance

Daverog75

Hello,
my brother has the same problem after his transplant.When he runs or walks really fast the back of his legs burn to the point where he has to stop. After his surgery he bacame diabetic, and he was told that this is a side effect of diabetes. Can't remember the name of it but basically it is the narrowing of the nerve endings.
Hope this helped
Dave 37 w/cf

Daverog75

Hello,
my brother has the same problem after his transplant.When he runs or walks really fast the back of his legs burn to the point where he has to stop. After his surgery he bacame diabetic, and he was told that this is a side effect of diabetes. Can't remember the name of it but basically it is the narrowing of the nerve endings.
Hope this helped
Dave 37 w/cf