Results are in

momoffive

Alyssa - I have to admit that reading that didn't make me feel happy, but you are right. If we continue the way we are and don't get answers I will demand the full panel. Like I said, I think he may have something called SDS - that or he has a crazy case of celiac's - which is partially confirmed.

Momja - SDS does have a gene test available. When will you have the biopsy for celiac's disease? My son probably does have that - or some auto-immune disease anyhow. Have you had the gene test for celiac's disease yet?

momoffive

Alyssa - I have to admit that reading that didn't make me feel happy, but you are right. If we continue the way we are and don't get answers I will demand the full panel. Like I said, I think he may have something called SDS - that or he has a crazy case of celiac's - which is partially confirmed.

Momja - SDS does have a gene test available. When will you have the biopsy for celiac's disease? My son probably does have that - or some auto-immune disease anyhow. Have you had the gene test for celiac's disease yet?

momoffive

momoffive

momoffive