RIP Sweet Melissa ...

westonsmom

Thank you for your years of kind words. Melissa was such a great support to me. I will miss her greatly. Breathe easy Melissa.

westonsmom

Thank you for your years of kind words. Melissa was such a great support to me. I will miss her greatly. Breathe easy Melissa.

westonsmom

westonsmom

westonsmom

izemmom

I thought I knew what I wanted to say, but, as I started to type, all words failed. Mel, you will be missed. You have meant so much to so many of us. Please give Q a hug for me...I always wanted to give him one here on earth. And you, too. Enjoy your new life...looking forward to meeting you one day.

I will be in tears all day.

izemmom

I thought I knew what I wanted to say, but, as I started to type, all words failed. Mel, you will be missed. You have meant so much to so many of us. Please give Q a hug for me...I always wanted to give him one here on earth. And you, too. Enjoy your new life...looking forward to meeting you one day.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

<br />
<br />I will be in tears all day.

princessjdc

Wow, it sucks to come to work and read something like this and try to hold back tears is hard to do. I cant believe Melissa is gone, I thought she would get better just like the rest of our beloved friends who we have lost recently. Prayers are with her family. Breathe Easy Melissa.

princessjdc

Wow, it sucks to come to work and read something like this and try to hold back tears is hard to do. I cant believe Melissa is gone, I thought she would get better just like the rest of our beloved friends who we have lost recently. Prayers are with her family. Breathe Easy Melissa.

princessjdc

princessjdc

princessjdc

debs2girls

My daughter was diagnosed with CF on Nov. 28, 2005 and I sought support. I "met" Melissa...I had just lost my sister on the 11th and she was so much like her, it was really uncanny how much. This is like loosing Pam all over again. It is so hard to believe Mel is gone. I am very grateful she is free from pain. I am also very grateful for the four years I had to get to know her and to love her. I will continue to pray for Jazz, Robert and of course all of us!!
I love you Mel!!!

debs2girls

My daughter was diagnosed with CF on Nov. 28, 2005 and I sought support. I "met" Melissa...I had just lost my sister on the 11th and she was so much like her, it was really uncanny how much. This is like loosing Pam all over again. It is so hard to believe Mel is gone. I am very grateful she is free from pain. I am also very grateful for the four years I had to get to know her and to love her. I will continue to pray for Jazz, Robert and of course all of us!!
I love you Mel!!!

debs2girls

I love you Mel!!!

debs2girls

I love you Mel!!!

debs2girls

<br />I love you Mel!!!