RIP Sweet Melissa ...

kitomd21

I only met you last year and relied on your presence as a strong point of support. I'm in such disbelief. Words fail me. Truly. I cannot express the sadness in my heart.

You will be greatly missed. May you rest in peace, Melisssa. I'm so grateful Jada was there to comfort you. Prayers to you, Jada.

kitomd21

I only met you last year and relied on your presence as a strong point of support. I'm in such disbelief. Words fail me. Truly. I cannot express the sadness in my heart.

You will be greatly missed. May you rest in peace, Melisssa. I'm so grateful Jada was there to comfort you. Prayers to you, Jada.

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21

<br />
<br />You will be greatly missed. May you rest in peace, Melisssa. I'm so grateful Jada was there to comfort you. Prayers to you, Jada.

LouLou

You were there...
ALWAYS

May I be even half the good person you were during your stay here on earth.
May Jazzy be old and wise enough to remember her loving mom.
May Robert be comforted in her swift passing and have strength to carry on.

Can we bind a copy of all Melissa's posts for Jazmine?

LouLou

You were there...
ALWAYS

LouLou

You were there...
ALWAYS

LouLou

You were there...
ALWAYS

LouLou

You were there...
<br />ALWAYS
<br />
<br />May I be even half the good person you were during your stay here on earth.
<br />May Jazzy be old and wise enough to remember her loving mom.
<br />May Robert be comforted in her swift passing and have strength to carry on.
<br />
<br />Can we bind a copy of all Melissa's posts for Jazmine?

NYCLawGirl

There aren't enough words in the English language to describe how big of a blow this is to the community here. Mel was a valued friend, leader, adviser, and confidant of so many of us. What a huge, huge loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family and especially her daughter at this time.

Breathe easy, Melissa.

NYCLawGirl

There aren't enough words in the English language to describe how big of a blow this is to the community here. Mel was a valued friend, leader, adviser, and confidant of so many of us. What a huge, huge loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family and especially her daughter at this time.

Breathe easy, Melissa.

NYCLawGirl

Breathe easy, Melissa.

NYCLawGirl

Breathe easy, Melissa.

NYCLawGirl

<br />
<br />My thoughts and prayers are with her family and especially her daughter at this time.
<br />
<br />Breathe easy, Melissa.