robitusin, anythig else

julie

Pineapple, including the core. Cut it into 5 sections, Eat the first "section" on the day of your embryo transfer, but a few hours AFTER the transfer. Don't eat before. Eat 1 section a day for the next 5 days. It contains Bromeline which has been shown in studies to assist with implantation.

Also, Assisted hatching. You can find information on assisted hatching on my CF male infertility website. Robitussin/mucinex will ONLY help with the thick mucus, and if that's the problem with implantation, then it will likely help. But if the problem is not thick mucus, they these other two things can help as well.

julie

Pineapple, including the core. Cut it into 5 sections, Eat the first "section" on the day of your embryo transfer, but a few hours AFTER the transfer. Don't eat before. Eat 1 section a day for the next 5 days. It contains Bromeline which has been shown in studies to assist with implantation.

Also, Assisted hatching. You can find information on assisted hatching on my CF male infertility website. Robitussin/mucinex will ONLY help with the thick mucus, and if that's the problem with implantation, then it will likely help. But if the problem is not thick mucus, they these other two things can help as well.

julie

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>julie</b></i>

Also, Assisted hatching. You can find information on assisted hatching on my CF male infertility website. Robitussin/mucinex will ONLY help with the thick mucus, and if that's the problem with implantation, then it will likely help. But if the problem is not thick mucus, they these other two things can help as well.</end quote></div>

It AMAZES me how much research and knowledge our members have on such a wide variety of things. You Go Julie!

JazzysMom

Also, Assisted hatching. You can find information on assisted hatching on my CF male infertility website. Robitussin/mucinex will ONLY help with the thick mucus, and if that's the problem with implantation, then it will likely help. But if the problem is not thick mucus, they these other two things can help as well.</end quote></div>

It AMAZES me how much research and knowledge our members have on such a wide variety of things. You Go Julie!

JazzysMom

kaikorua

Thaks¡¡¡¡ julie¡¡¡
I have done 3 fiv, first wiht fresh, second frozen ,3 fresh, and no exit.

They dont find the problem at all, only my CF, but at frist it didn´t seem to be so big problem. My FEV1 is 90% , no pracreatic afection.

I have already 6 embrios frozen and we will try again, this is why I want to get so many information of who can I do to get pregnat.

any girls say something about accupunture? anybody know has info of it????

thaks julie ,I´ll try pinaple.
Assisted hathcig I imagine doctors use this method also in Spain, I hope so¡¡¡

congratulation for your childs

kaikorua

Thaks¡¡¡¡ julie¡¡¡

They dont find the problem at all, only my CF, but at frist it didn´t seem to be so big problem. My FEV1 is 90% , no pracreatic afection.

I have already 6 embrios frozen and we will try again, this is why I want to get so many information of who can I do to get pregnat.

kaikorua

Thaks¡¡¡¡ julie¡¡¡

julie

Assisted hatching is an extra here in the US. It's not the standard, we had to pay extra for it. I would check to see if they did it before, and if not, ask them to do it this time.

I did accupuncture as well. The day of the embryo transfer I did 1 30 minute session before, and 1 30 minute session afterwards. The session after was about 40 min after the procedure though, they made me lay still for that long. Then she came in and started the accupuncture.

julie

Assisted hatching is an extra here in the US. It's not the standard, we had to pay extra for it. I would check to see if they did it before, and if not, ask them to do it this time.

I did accupuncture as well. The day of the embryo transfer I did 1 30 minute session before, and 1 30 minute session afterwards. The session after was about 40 min after the procedure though, they made me lay still for that long. Then she came in and started the accupuncture.

julie

kaikorua

thaks julie¡
I will try your recomendations for my next transfer.

Is there many tipes of accupunture? did you take any specific tipe when you try to get pregnat?

I just know very little of accupunture and I never try on me.

thaks¡¡¡

kaikorua

thaks julie¡
I will try your recomendations for my next transfer.

Is there many tipes of accupunture? did you take any specific tipe when you try to get pregnat?

I just know very little of accupunture and I never try on me.

thaks¡¡¡