RT's

hbollotte

just curious if anyone had rt's come to their house to do cpt? i have a vest, but i think the manual cpt works the best.

hbollotte

just curious if anyone had rt's come to their house to do cpt? i have a vest, but i think the manual cpt works the best.

1woodswoman

Hey Haley-
Try checking w/ your local home health agencies in the phone book, or call outpatient services at your local hospital. You'll probably have to go through all the Dr. Referral & Justification crap w/your health insurance, & if your mobile, they may require you going in to rt, rather than them coming to you. It also all depends on which insurance co. you have as to whether they will cover it or not, & whether there is a co-pay.

BTW, rt also stands for Recreation Therapy, another health care profession!

1woodswoman

Hey Haley-
Try checking w/ your local home health agencies in the phone book, or call outpatient services at your local hospital. You'll probably have to go through all the Dr. Referral & Justification crap w/your health insurance, & if your mobile, they may require you going in to rt, rather than them coming to you. It also all depends on which insurance co. you have as to whether they will cover it or not, & whether there is a co-pay.

BTW, rt also stands for Recreation Therapy, another health care profession!