Run the NYC Marathon for TEAM BOOMER - FIGHTING CYSTIC FIBROSIS!

jcahill

Calling all Runners!

Team Boomer- Fighting Cystic Fibrosis has 15 spots still available in the ING NYC Marathon on November 3rd. The deadline to register for this amazing opportunity is September 15th. If you or anyone you know or someone at your CF Center are interested, please contact me directly or Michaela Seccareccia at mseccareccia@esiason.org,

When you join Team Boomer, you receive weekly training schedules, a personal running coach, weekly group runs, weekly emails, official under armour Team Boomer uniform and backpack, pre- marathon pasta dinner with Boomer, transportation to the start line, access to the team tent at the start, and you are running for CYSTIC FIBROSIS!

For more information or to register, visit the link below:
http://www.teamboomer.org/2013-ing-nyc-marathon/#more-674

Thank you for supporting Team Boomer and our fight against CF!

Sincerely,
Jerry

running4life

Wish I would have known about this a few months ago - I totally would LOVE to do this, but there simply isn't enough time to train. Good look to all those running!!!!!

4hats

Jerry, I would loved to run, but I am training for my first half-marathon in October. One step at a time :) I did run the Boomer Run to Breathe 10k in Central Park last month. Maybe in the future.....