Run with me

bananagirl

So i have decided to start running to get my lungs healthier. I thought it would be better if i had some people to do it with me so i created a myspace group. If you want to join and have some people to encourage you go to groups.myspace.com/run2live and join me. for those of you without myspace just add things to this post and i will try to check it so you can have some virtual running budies too!

bananagirl

So i have decided to start running to get my lungs healthier. I thought it would be better if i had some people to do it with me so i created a myspace group. If you want to join and have some people to encourage you go to groups.myspace.com/run2live and join me. for those of you without myspace just add things to this post and i will try to check it so you can have some virtual running budies too!

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl