Running After transplant

EnergyGal

I live in south florida and the weather is not well suited for running outdoors this time of the year. I have an ok treadmill that I run on. I just bought some asics running shoes that I absolutely love and can jog/run on my treadmill for a nice distance.

I am with you that my legs will give out much faster than my lungs. I plan on keeping up my routine for as long as I can.

Hugs
Risa

EnergyGal

I live in south florida and the weather is not well suited for running outdoors this time of the year. I have an ok treadmill that I run on. I just bought some asics running shoes that I absolutely love and can jog/run on my treadmill for a nice distance.

I am with you that my legs will give out much faster than my lungs. I plan on keeping up my routine for as long as I can.

Hugs
Risa

EnergyGal

Hugs
Risa

EnergyGal

Hugs
Risa

EnergyGal

<br />
<br />I am with you that my legs will give out much faster than my lungs. I plan on keeping up my routine for as long as I can.
<br />
<br />Hugs
<br />Risa

summer732

Risa,

I'm sure you already know this but make sure to hydrate well when you are running. Especially any long distances. And after the run, eat a little extra salt. I know typically after transplant you are supposed to reduce salt, but the fact is, we still have CF and we still sweat out the salt. So make sure you are replenishing everything. You have been at this for longer than me though so I'm sure you already know all of that!

Talk soon,

summer732

Risa,

I'm sure you already know this but make sure to hydrate well when you are running. Especially any long distances. And after the run, eat a little extra salt. I know typically after transplant you are supposed to reduce salt, but the fact is, we still have CF and we still sweat out the salt. So make sure you are replenishing everything. You have been at this for longer than me though so I'm sure you already know all of that!

Talk soon,

summer732

Risa,

Talk soon,

summer732

Risa,

Talk soon,

summer732

Risa,
<br />
<br />I'm sure you already know this but make sure to hydrate well when you are running. Especially any long distances. And after the run, eat a little extra salt. I know typically after transplant you are supposed to reduce salt, but the fact is, we still have CF and we still sweat out the salt. So make sure you are replenishing everything. You have been at this for longer than me though so I'm sure you already know all of that!
<br />
<br />Talk soon,