S492F

I

iamacfmom

I am a carrier of the CF mutation S492F. I'm trying to find out more about this mutation along with the specific symptoms this mutation presents. Can you tell me what you know about the S492F mutation?

I

iamacfmom

I am a carrier of the CF mutation S492F. I'm trying to find out more about this mutation along with the specific symptoms this mutation presents. Can you tell me what you know about the S492F mutation?

I

iamacfmom

I

iamacfmom

I

iamacfmom

I

iamacfmom

grsswspr

My daughter Sheila is 13 yrs old and has D f508 and s492f and has always been healthy. She has some digestive problems but so far only minor. She has nose polyps but very small. She has never been hospitalized but has had psudomonas once.
What have you experienced?

grsswspr

My daughter Sheila is 13 yrs old and has D f508 and s492f and has always been healthy. She has some digestive problems but so far only minor. She has nose polyps but very small. She has never been hospitalized but has had psudomonas once.
What have you experienced?