Saddest News

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Friends
I have long read your entries/blogs but have never posted because I felt this was Debbie's circle and I didn't want to intrude. Today though I must be Debbie's voice. My dearest girl died early Tuesday morning. It was a very peaceful death. You know Debbie was funny and articulate but she was also the most loving friend and daughter anyone could imagine. She was strong and honest. She was my joy. I will miss her everyday for the rest of my here life. Debbie's life was enriched by this site and all she met here. I wish you all the best-
Mary
Little Debbie's Mom

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Friends
I have long read your entries/blogs but have never posted because I felt this was Debbie's circle and I didn't want to intrude. Today though I must be Debbie's voice. My dearest girl died early Tuesday morning. It was a very peaceful death. You know Debbie was funny and articulate but she was also the most loving friend and daughter anyone could imagine. She was strong and honest. She was my joy. I will miss her everyday for the rest of my here life. Debbie's life was enriched by this site and all she met here. I wish you all the best-
Mary
Little Debbie's Mom

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Friends
Mary
Little Debbie's Mom

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Friends
Mary
Little Debbie's Mom

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Friends
Mary
Little Debbie's Mom

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Friends
Mary
Little Debbie's Mom

CFHockeyMom

I'm in shock. I knew she was sick but had no idea it would come to this.

I hate CF.

Rest in peace littledebbie and many prayers to your family in these difficult days.

CFHockeyMom

I hate CF.

Rest in peace littledebbie and many prayers to your family in these difficult days.

CFHockeyMom

I hate CF.

CFHockeyMom

I hate CF.

CFHockeyMom

I hate CF.

CFHockeyMom

I hate CF.

A

AllansGirl

No!

I am so, so sorry to hear this. Mary, you have my sincerest condolences. I never got to know your daughter personally but enjoyed her posts. I know that there is nothing I can say to ease the pain of what you are going through right now... I wish I could offer you a hug in real life.

Jessica

A

AllansGirl

No!

I am so, so sorry to hear this. Mary, you have my sincerest condolences. I never got to know your daughter personally but enjoyed her posts. I know that there is nothing I can say to ease the pain of what you are going through right now... I wish I could offer you a hug in real life.

Jessica

A

AllansGirl

No!

Jessica

A

AllansGirl

No!

Jessica

A

AllansGirl

No!

Jessica

A

AllansGirl

No!

Jessica

Seana30

As everyone else, I am so shocked and saddened to read this news.

She will be greatly missed here! Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Seana

Seana30

As everyone else, I am so shocked and saddened to read this news.

She will be greatly missed here! Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Seana