Saddest News

Seana30

As everyone else, I am so shocked and saddened to read this news.

She will be greatly missed here! Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Seana

Seana30

She will be greatly missed here! Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Seana

Seana30

Seana

Seana30

Seana

MOME2RT

Im so sorry to hear this news. Keeping your family in my thoughts & prayers.

Debbie, RIP & spread your beautiful wings & fly freely!

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

lightNlife

Mary,
This is sorrowful news. Debbie was one of the people I enjoyed talking to most on this site. She and I shared a lot of similar frustrations. More importantly though, she and I shared similar passions for the "finer" things in life (mostly our snacking preferences!)

My heart goes out to you. Our prayers are with you as you grieve. We grieve with you. Another bright light has gone out, and the world is a bit darker for it.

In Deepest Sympathy,
Lauren

lightNlife

Mary,
This is sorrowful news. Debbie was one of the people I enjoyed talking to most on this site. She and I shared a lot of similar frustrations. More importantly though, she and I shared similar passions for the "finer" things in life (mostly our snacking preferences!)

My heart goes out to you. Our prayers are with you as you grieve. We grieve with you. Another bright light has gone out, and the world is a bit darker for it.

In Deepest Sympathy,
Lauren

lightNlife

Mary,

In Deepest Sympathy,
Lauren

lightNlife

Mary,

In Deepest Sympathy,
Lauren

lightNlife

Mary,

In Deepest Sympathy,
Lauren

lightNlife

Mary,

In Deepest Sympathy,
Lauren

F

fr3ak

May she now spread her wings and be set free from the shackled life of CF.

((HUGS))

F

fr3ak

((HUGS))

F

fr3ak

((HUGS))

F

fr3ak

((HUGS))