Saddest News

spicyone18

Wow I am shocked! I am lost in words. May she rest in peace and breathe easy now! My thoughts and prayers are with you through this rough time.

Much Love

spicyone18

Wow I am shocked! I am lost in words. May she rest in peace and breathe easy now! My thoughts and prayers are with you through this rough time.

Much Love

JennifersHope

All I keep thinking as I read this post is how confused I am .....I had no idea she was so sick... Duh me... I don't know what it is about me that always just assumes people are always going to be fine no matter what...

Debbie was a ray of laughter on this website.. Everyone enjoyed reading her life stories through her blog because they were so real, and so funny.

I am sorry for your loss, and I hope you stay around and chat with us for as long as you want...

I wish I could say or do something more.. but my prayers are with you and I am just so sad.

Jennifer

JennifersHope

All I keep thinking as I read this post is how confused I am .....I had no idea she was so sick... Duh me... I don't know what it is about me that always just assumes people are always going to be fine no matter what...

Debbie was a ray of laughter on this website.. Everyone enjoyed reading her life stories through her blog because they were so real, and so funny.

I am sorry for your loss, and I hope you stay around and chat with us for as long as you want...

I wish I could say or do something more.. but my prayers are with you and I am just so sad.

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

barbc888

I am so sad right now. Debbie and I had been PM'ing for the past few weeks because we live in the same area. I didn't know her long, but I could tell she had such a great sense of humor and I had no idea she was so ill until her blog last week saying she was pretty sick. But even then she threw her positive humor into the blog. I'm just crushed...

barbc888

I am so sad right now. Debbie and I had been PM'ing for the past few weeks because we live in the same area. I didn't know her long, but I could tell she had such a great sense of humor and I had no idea she was so ill until her blog last week saying she was pretty sick. But even then she threw her positive humor into the blog. I'm just crushed...

barbc888

barbc888

barbc888

barbc888