sakasuka are you in the Hospital?

NoExcuses

They will be getting someone else. Rao can't handle 170 paitents on his own.... plus Tx patients.... plus normal pulmonary people.

Believe it or not Agha started to grow on me. We didn't really get along in the beginning, but he's really really grown on me. I'd venture to say that I'm actually sad to see him go...

NoExcuses

They will be getting someone else. Rao can't handle 170 paitents on his own.... plus Tx patients.... plus normal pulmonary people.

Believe it or not Agha started to grow on me. We didn't really get along in the beginning, but he's really really grown on me. I'd venture to say that I'm actually sad to see him go...

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses