Saline question

Cerulean

I was just prescribed NS. The doctors neglected to say in what order I am supposed to use it in my txs. Now yes, I can call them and get my answer, but I want to know what order you do them in. I'm guessing:

Pulmozyme-> duoneb -> NS -> advair

I put NS before advair just because advaiar is a powder and don't want to be hacking it up, making the med kinda useless. What are you thoughts?

Cerulean

I was just prescribed NS. The doctors neglected to say in what order I am supposed to use it in my txs. Now yes, I can call them and get my answer, but I want to know what order you do them in. I'm guessing:

I put NS before advair just because advaiar is a powder and don't want to be hacking it up, making the med kinda useless. What are you thoughts?

Cerulean

Cerulean

Cerulean

<br />
<br />Pulmozyme-> duoneb -> NS -> advair
<br />
<br />I put NS before advair just because advaiar is a powder and don't want to be hacking it up, making the med kinda useless. What are you thoughts?