Salt question

Pumpkinnut3

I could always taste salt on my daughter's forehead. During the summer when she had been sweating I could actually see the salt crystals on her skin. Have to keep salt intake up during the warmer months.

Pumpkinnut3

I could always taste salt on my daughter's forehead. During the summer when she had been sweating I could actually see the salt crystals on her skin. Have to keep salt intake up during the warmer months.

Pumpkinnut3

Pumpkinnut3

Pumpkinnut3

sweetwhite32

my isaiah is salty ,but he scored a 119 on his test so i am guessing some must be salty and some are not...hmm this is interesting....

sweetwhite32

my isaiah is salty ,but he scored a 119 on his test so i am guessing some must be salty and some are not...hmm this is interesting....

sweetwhite32

sweetwhite32

sweetwhite32

JazzysMom

I am only salty with execessive sweating like being in the sun in the summer. At times like this I have to avoid rubbing my eyes with my hands because I have been known to rub the salt crystals into my eyes & that burns like the devil.

I dont know what my sweat test level was, but I know it was quite high & that was 32 years ago.

JazzysMom

I am only salty with execessive sweating like being in the sun in the summer. At times like this I have to avoid rubbing my eyes with my hands because I have been known to rub the salt crystals into my eyes & that burns like the devil.

I dont know what my sweat test level was, but I know it was quite high & that was 32 years ago.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I dont know what my sweat test level was, but I know it was quite high & that was 32 years ago.

Alyssa

Those people with higher sweat test numbers will generally taste saltier, but that doesn't mean if you don't taste salt a person does not have CF.... there are many people with normal sweat chloride numbers, who do not taste salty and do have CF....

Alyssa

Those people with higher sweat test numbers will generally taste saltier, but that doesn't mean if you don't taste salt a person does not have CF.... there are many people with normal sweat chloride numbers, who do not taste salty and do have CF....

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa