salt

DEES4

Does he have any other symptoms besides making your lips tingle when you kiss him on the forehead?

DEES4

Does he have any other symptoms besides making your lips tingle when you kiss him on the forehead?

DEES4

DEES4

DEES4

mrsp86

thanks for the reply my sons symptoms sre
1- failure to thrive he was admitted to hospital on the 30th of july for this
2-poor apitite as he is very sick has been since birth he is only on the first centile line on his plotting chart which is below the warning stage
3- caugh which he has had since birth really harsh
4-nappies oh my god they stink with white hard lumps in them although the poo is not formed
5-repeated bronculitus and other infectons due to low immune system
6-he is very small for his age 15 months still fitting 6-9month clothes.
10- always seems bunged up at the nose like he is full of the cold
his test is being done at the sick kids hospital in edinburgh scotland x

mrsp86

2-poor apitite as he is very sick has been since birth he is only on the first centile line on his plotting chart which is below the warning stage
4-nappies oh my god they stink with white hard lumps in them although the poo is not formed

mrsp86

mrsp86

mrsp86

<br />1- failure to thrive he was admitted to hospital on the 30th of july for this
<br />2-poor apitite as he is very sick has been since birth he is only on the first centile line on his plotting chart which is below the warning stage
<br />3- caugh which he has had since birth really harsh
<br />4-nappies oh my god they stink with white hard lumps in them although the poo is not formed
<br />5-repeated bronculitus and other infectons due to low immune system
<br />6-he is very small for his age 15 months still fitting 6-9month clothes.
<br />10- always seems bunged up at the nose like he is full of the cold
<br />his test is being done at the sick kids hospital in edinburgh scotland x

MavinetteH

yes, it sounds like cf, but you will know forsure with the test. you will see a whole new child if it is cf.when they start meds he will be so much happier, my guy was. he always had a tummy ache and gained 10 pounds just 13 days after starting enzymes. I know that is heartbreaking to know that your child is sick, but it is a relief to finally finding out what is wrong. We fought for 6 months, you have been fighting much longer, but we almost lost him. I pray everyday for a cure. Hunter lives a normal life, he is ten and just takes meds, has a feeding tube and does vest and nebs. In fact he thinks we are the differnt ones out of the family. YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS. Good luck. and remember we are all there for you no matter what the tests say. When is the test? Please keep us posted no matter what the outcome.

MavinetteH

yes, it sounds like cf, but you will know forsure with the test. you will see a whole new child if it is cf.when they start meds he will be so much happier, my guy was. he always had a tummy ache and gained 10 pounds just 13 days after starting enzymes. I know that is heartbreaking to know that your child is sick, but it is a relief to finally finding out what is wrong. We fought for 6 months, you have been fighting much longer, but we almost lost him. I pray everyday for a cure. Hunter lives a normal life, he is ten and just takes meds, has a feeding tube and does vest and nebs. In fact he thinks we are the differnt ones out of the family. YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS. Good luck. and remember we are all there for you no matter what the tests say. When is the test? Please keep us posted no matter what the outcome.

MavinetteH

MavinetteH

MavinetteH