Salty Boy

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br>Yesterday it was so hot out, when DS got home I noticed white streaks on the back of his shirt.  Salt!  Which he proceeded to lick.  Yum, Salty!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br>Yesterday it was so hot out, when DS got home I noticed white streaks on the back of his shirt. Salt! Which he proceeded to lick. Yum, Salty!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br>Yesterday it was so hot out, when DS got home I noticed white streaks on the back of his shirt. Salt! Which he proceeded to lick. Yum, Salty!

Zarocks

Same here!  Played ball after work yesterday in the heat, came home and parts of my arms were complete white!  Feel great today though after that monstrous workout...<br><br>Chris/30/m w/cf DD508<br>

Zarocks

Same here! Played ball after work yesterday in the heat, came home and parts of my arms were complete white! Feel great today though after that monstrous workout...<br><br>Chris/30/m w/cf DD508<br>

Zarocks

Same here! Played ball after work yesterday in the heat, came home and parts of my arms were complete white! Feel great today though after that monstrous workout...<br><br>Chris/30/m w/cf DD508<br>

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thrilled as he's getting some good exercise and having a blast, too! They walked to the park and played kick ball. Then after daycare, we took him to a car show, followed by a high school baseball game. Told me this morning how much fun he's been having.

Figure as long as he's getting plenty of salt and staying hydrated, there's no reason why he can't be active outside in this weather.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thrilled as he's getting some good exercise and having a blast, too! They walked to the park and played kick ball. Then after daycare, we took him to a car show, followed by a high school baseball game. Told me this morning how much fun he's been having.

Figure as long as he's getting plenty of salt and staying hydrated, there's no reason why he can't be active outside in this weather.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />Figure as long as he's getting plenty of salt and staying hydrated, there's no reason why he can't be active outside in this weather.