San Diego Air Quality is BAD

lightNlife

yes, it is.

Lgrace217@sbcglobal.net

Just go to paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab, and enter my email addy, yours, and the amount you're able to donate.

Thank you everyone for your generosity! This is going to be so helpful for CFers. Also, if you know someone in the SD area who needs a HEPA filter, have them contact me and I'll make sure they are a recipient.

lightNlife

yes, it is.

Lgrace217@sbcglobal.net

Just go to paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab, and enter my email addy, yours, and the amount you're able to donate.

Thank you everyone for your generosity! This is going to be so helpful for CFers. Also, if you know someone in the SD area who needs a HEPA filter, have them contact me and I'll make sure they are a recipient.

lightNlife

yes, it is.

Lgrace217@sbcglobal.net

lightNlife

yes, it is.

Lgrace217@sbcglobal.net

lightNlife

yes, it is.

Lgrace217@sbcglobal.net