Scandi-Shakes

KandRsMOM

wow thanks for those helpfull ideas - i know i shouldnt be in this posting section but i have 2 kids both who have cf and both are on the strawberry scandi shakes -- they seems to like them and they liked the choc and strawberry boost -- any suggestions for stuff other than applesauce pudding or whipped topping to put the enzymes in?? thats what i have been doing and they are now figuring it out lol

KandRsMOM

wow thanks for those helpfull ideas - i know i shouldnt be in this posting section but i have 2 kids both who have cf and both are on the strawberry scandi shakes -- they seems to like them and they liked the choc and strawberry boost -- any suggestions for stuff other than applesauce pudding or whipped topping to put the enzymes in?? thats what i have been doing and they are now figuring it out lol

KandRsMOM

KandRsMOM

KandRsMOM

ChevyZ71

Back when I took scandi shakes I used to have a hand blender so there were no clumps. Not a big blender but one you can stick down in a cup. Also I would add more milk than recomended so it would not be so thick.

When I was young they used to give me some bars that had like 400 calories in them. But insurance would not cover them anymore so we could no longer get them. They came in Chocolate and Vinalla i believe.

ChevyZ71

Back when I took scandi shakes I used to have a hand blender so there were no clumps. Not a big blender but one you can stick down in a cup. Also I would add more milk than recomended so it would not be so thick.

When I was young they used to give me some bars that had like 400 calories in them. But insurance would not cover them anymore so we could no longer get them. They came in Chocolate and Vinalla i believe.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

<br />
<br />When I was young they used to give me some bars that had like 400 calories in them. But insurance would not cover them anymore so we could no longer get them. They came in Chocolate and Vinalla i believe.

BabyGirl27

oh i hated them things i drank them when i was like 5 or 6 and my daddy wouldnt let me gget up till it was gone!!!! i hated them so much they were NASTY! one time i puked one up and my dad made me drink another one! ehhhh!

BabyGirl27

oh i hated them things i drank them when i was like 5 or 6 and my daddy wouldnt let me gget up till it was gone!!!! i hated them so much they were NASTY! one time i puked one up and my dad made me drink another one! ehhhh!

BabyGirl27

BabyGirl27

BabyGirl27