are you in england??
<br />im really struggling
<br />please pm me not quite sure how to use site
<br />thanks
<br />sarah

nace180

If you're willing to drink it warm

1 pouch Scandi
1 cup hot coffee (we'd normally make instant for the boys)
Milk/Sugar to taste

If you want to add some calories put a bit of whipped cream on top

I know the shakes should be made with milk, but if you follow it up within a few minutes with a glass of milk you get the same calories, and the Scandi not being so thick seems to help.
It's like having a mocha. I hope this helps!

nace180

1 pouch Scandi
Milk/Sugar to taste

I know the shakes should be made with milk, but if you follow it up within a few minutes with a glass of milk you get the same calories, and the Scandi not being so thick seems to help.

nace180

1 pouch Scandi
Milk/Sugar to taste

nace180

1 pouch Scandi
Milk/Sugar to taste

nace180

<br />
<br />1 pouch Scandi
<br />1 cup hot coffee (we'd normally make instant for the boys)
<br />Milk/Sugar to taste
<br />
<br />If you want to add some calories put a bit of whipped cream on top
<br />
<br />I know the shakes should be made with milk, but if you follow it up within a few minutes with a glass of milk you get the same calories, and the Scandi not being so thick seems to help.
<br />It's like having a mocha. I hope this helps!

Well I HAVE CF and I drink ScandiShakes everyday for breakfast. You gain weight. If you have an eating disorder just eat more. Eat more fatty stuffs but when you do get better, you have to limit those fats. Soo...yeh.

Well I HAVE CF and I drink ScandiShakes everyday for breakfast. You gain weight. If you have an eating disorder just eat more. Eat more fatty stuffs but when you do get better, you have to limit those fats. Soo...yeh.