Scared my son may have CF

leanna

Thank you all so much for your replies. We have a consult with our pediatrician next week. Hopefully he can get the test done ASAP. I don't know if I had a prenatal screening for CF. It was never mentioned to me. I just hope we can get this soon very soon. Thanks again everyone.

juliesdreamteam

I'm going to pray that you're wrong about a CF diagnosis....but if you're right about it....early intervention is crucial to a better quality of life....and if you're right, that kid is one lucky person to have such a caring mother.

Keep a positive outlook.

Roy E. Ice
Julie's Dream Team
www.juliesdreamteam.com

juliesdreamteam

I'm going to pray that you're wrong about a CF diagnosis....but if you're right about it....early intervention is crucial to a better quality of life....and if you're right, that kid is one lucky person to have such a caring mother.

Keep a positive outlook.

Roy E. Ice
Julie's Dream Team
www.juliesdreamteam.com

juliesdreamteam

<br />
<br />Keep a positive outlook.
<br />
<br />Roy E. Ice
<br />Julie's Dream Team
<br />www.juliesdreamteam.com

leanna

Thank you for your kind words Roy. I want my baby to feel better. I know something is wrong. I just want them to figure it out. Thanks again.

leanna

Thank you for your kind words Roy. I want my baby to feel better. I know something is wrong. I just want them to figure it out. Thanks again.

leanna