Scared to death!

Vampy

ok we just deflea'd this whole apartment but after i was bitten quiet a few times, in two spots i got flea bites they slowly Swell to the size of a quater, the one on the back of my leg is COVERED in tiny lil blisters that ooze yellow puss. its become so sore i cant move my leg, lay it down or walk, ive kept it clean and covered but it doesnt do any good, i tried to change it today n the bandage was stuck n ripped it open again. n its rashed around the edges.. im afraid to go to the hospital bc two doors down my neighber Rose went to the hospital with a open sore n caught mrsa and died!! AT HER HOUSE!! im two doors down, now im freaking out!!!

Vampy

ok we just deflea'd this whole apartment but after i was bitten quiet a few times, in two spots i got flea bites they slowly Swell to the size of a quater, the one on the back of my leg is COVERED in tiny lil blisters that ooze yellow puss. its become so sore i cant move my leg, lay it down or walk, ive kept it clean and covered but it doesnt do any good, i tried to change it today n the bandage was stuck n ripped it open again. n its rashed around the edges.. im afraid to go to the hospital bc two doors down my neighber Rose went to the hospital with a open sore n caught mrsa and died!! AT HER HOUSE!! im two doors down, now im freaking out!!!

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

lmattaway

Good golly, that is a bit scary. But you should definitely go to the doctor's. It could be an infected bite that needs treated with antibiotics. I once had a blister on my hand from gym class and somehow it got infected and I woke up with a red line up my arm... apparently it was traveling to my lymph nodes. Anything like that needs a medical eye to make sure you're treating it properly. Hope you're able to get it taken care of!

lmattaway

Good golly, that is a bit scary. But you should definitely go to the doctor's. It could be an infected bite that needs treated with antibiotics. I once had a blister on my hand from gym class and somehow it got infected and I woke up with a red line up my arm... apparently it was traveling to my lymph nodes. Anything like that needs a medical eye to make sure you're treating it properly. Hope you're able to get it taken care of!

lmattaway

lmattaway

lmattaway

Jeana

I'd get it looked at right away. My son had a weird rash type thing and I thought it was a MRSA sore and they said it was definitely staph, not necessarily MRSA, but anyway it was easily treated with Bactroban. It's probably something that can be easily treated. I hope it heals soon.

Jeana

I'd get it looked at right away. My son had a weird rash type thing and I thought it was a MRSA sore and they said it was definitely staph, not necessarily MRSA, but anyway it was easily treated with Bactroban. It's probably something that can be easily treated. I hope it heals soon.

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana

Vampy

I went to the dr they did cultures on it and they said its more then likely shingles which my leg hurts like WOA!

Vampy

I went to the dr they did cultures on it and they said its more then likely shingles which my leg hurts like WOA!

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy