School Attendance

thefrogprincess

The school will need to be made aware of the situation if they aren't already. They may require something like a 504 form for her stating what the medical condition is and how it will affect her attendance.

My high school had one in place for me which excused me from the 10 abcence per semester limit that they had. As long as she keeps up with her work there is no reason that her attendance should prevent her from passing.

thefrogprincess

The school will need to be made aware of the situation if they aren't already. They may require something like a 504 form for her stating what the medical condition is and how it will affect her attendance.

My high school had one in place for me which excused me from the 10 abcence per semester limit that they had. As long as she keeps up with her work there is no reason that her attendance should prevent her from passing.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

<br />
<br />My high school had one in place for me which excused me from the 10 abcence per semester limit that they had. As long as she keeps up with her work there is no reason that her attendance should prevent her from passing.

kbsonner

Talk with the school. My son's school has a policy of only like a week or two then you have to home school or something like that or they won't pass no matter if they are in the hospital or not. Hope this helps.

kbsonner

Talk with the school. My son's school has a policy of only like a week or two then you have to home school or something like that or they won't pass no matter if they are in the hospital or not. Hope this helps.

kbsonner

kbsonner

kbsonner