Searching for pulmonologists/doctors in Southern Oregon area

SaraNoH

Hey all,
I'm moving to Southern Oregon from Southern Arizona in a few weeks for a new job(!!!), specifically the Medford/Ashland area. But I have 1 little issue: the CF clinic is in Portland, and good 5 hour drive. I've been very fortunate that I have a clinic in my hometown, and the thought of 1. taking time off work/rearranging my schedule and 2. driving 10 hours for an appt is NOT appealing at all.

My past experiences with clinic have not been that great. I honestly think it's been a huge waste of time 90% of my visits because I literally just pay them to tell me nothing new every few months and it takes a huge chunk of my day. I'd be willing to drive up to Portland for clinic once or twice a year, but NOT every 3 months as per recommendations because in my mind right now its not worth it. I'm stable, I'm healthy.

Long-winded rant aside, does anyone know of/have experience with pulmonologists in the SO area? For most of my life my CF care was handled by a pediatric pulmonolgist (not clinic) because that's really my biggest issue. My thought is to have my primary care with a pulm/maybe a GI doc then go to clinic 1-2x a year as a "recap."

Thankyouthankyouthankyou