Seattle Great Strides

lilismom

Anyone from the Seattle area planning on doing the walk tomorrow? I'll be there early to help set up. Our team - Team Lili will have bright blue shirts with a lung tree on them so please say hi if you see us.

I'm so happy the weather is going to be nice this year!!

lilismom

Anyone from the Seattle area planning on doing the walk tomorrow? I'll be there early to help set up. Our team - Team Lili will have bright blue shirts with a lung tree on them so please say hi if you see us.

lilismom

lilismom

lilismom

<br />
<br />I'm so happy the weather is going to be nice this year!!

julie

Sarah, I'll be in the group with 3 kids that look the same age, 2 of them look identical. However, we decided not to bring our triplet stroller to this walk (LOL, can you imagine!!!) so we'll have them in separate strollers. We will be wearing white tee shirts that say "cure CF" on the front. I'll keep an eye out for your group.

Julie

julie

Sarah, I'll be in the group with 3 kids that look the same age, 2 of them look identical. However, we decided not to bring our triplet stroller to this walk (LOL, can you imagine!!!) so we'll have them in separate strollers. We will be wearing white tee shirts that say "cure CF" on the front. I'll keep an eye out for your group.

Julie

julie

Julie

julie

Julie

julie

<br />
<br />Julie

izemmom

Well, I won't be in Seattle, I'll be walking across the country in Wisconsin...but I'll send up a big wave to you guys!

Have a great day!

Send the good weather this way, please!

izemmom

Well, I won't be in Seattle, I'll be walking across the country in Wisconsin...but I'll send up a big wave to you guys!

Have a great day!

izemmom

Have a great day!

izemmom

Have a great day!

izemmom

<br />
<br />Have a great day!
<br />
<br />Send the good weather this way, please!

thefrogprincess

I wish I could have made it this year. With my joint pain as bad as its been there is no way I could do it. Plus it was my weekend to work. But I'm glad there was nice weather, especially after the drenching we got last year! Someone let me know how it went!

thefrogprincess

I wish I could have made it this year. With my joint pain as bad as its been there is no way I could do it. Plus it was my weekend to work. But I'm glad there was nice weather, especially after the drenching we got last year! Someone let me know how it went!

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess