Second Opinion

tesorotiffa

Has anyone ever gotten a second opinion on their CF care? If so, how did you go about it and did it work out for you?

tesorotiffa

Has anyone ever gotten a second opinion on their CF care? If so, how did you go about it and did it work out for you?

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

saveferris2009

I did.

You can check out the following sections of my blog to read about my second opinions at Stanford, Denver and Minnesota:

-Denver

-Warwick

-Stanford Visit

-National Jewish

saveferris2009

I did.

You can check out the following sections of my blog to read about my second opinions at Stanford, Denver and Minnesota:

-Denver

-Warwick

-Stanford Visit

-National Jewish

saveferris2009

I did.

-Denver

-Warwick

-Stanford Visit

-National Jewish

saveferris2009

I did.

-Denver

-Warwick

-Stanford Visit

-National Jewish

saveferris2009

I did.
<br />
<br />You can check out the following sections of my blog to read about my second opinions at Stanford, Denver and Minnesota:
<br />
<br />
<br />-Denver
<br />
<br />-Warwick
<br />
<br />-Stanford Visit
<br />
<br />-National Jewish