Seems like its always something...

CFHockeyMom

Just wanted to add another example to the mix...

As a few of you know Sean just finished up a round of at home IV's and finally got his broviac removed. I was so glad to have things back to "normal".

This morning on my way to work - Sean had been at school for all of 15 minutes - my phone rings. I knew by the number it was the school and just figured one of the boys had forgotten something. WRONG! You know you're in trouble when they say "We have Sean here in the office. Don't worry he's fine but..." Well, it turns out Sean sliced himself (ring finger) while in art class with an X-acto knife. So, back to the school I go to take Sean to the ER for stitches.

Yes, it is ALWAYS something.

CFHockeyMom

As a few of you know Sean just finished up a round of at home IV's and finally got his broviac removed. I was so glad to have things back to "normal".

This morning on my way to work - Sean had been at school for all of 15 minutes - my phone rings. I knew by the number it was the school and just figured one of the boys had forgotten something. WRONG! You know you're in trouble when they say "We have Sean here in the office. Don't worry he's fine but..." Well, it turns out Sean sliced himself (ring finger) while in art class with an X-acto knife. So, back to the school I go to take Sean to the ER for stitches.

CFHockeyMom