Self Injury

rotandroll

I would like to better understand self injury. If someone has experienced this problem in the past (I would prefer speaking to someone who no longer self-injures, and perhaps has gone to treatment for it) I would be really interested in privately discussing it. Private message me with your email address if this applies to you. Anything we discuss will stay between us. I need some help. Thank you!

rotandroll

I would like to better understand self injury. If someone has experienced this problem in the past (I would prefer speaking to someone who no longer self-injures, and perhaps has gone to treatment for it) I would be really interested in privately discussing it. Private message me with your email address if this applies to you. Anything we discuss will stay between us. I need some help. Thank you!

rotandroll

rotandroll

rotandroll

<br />

F

fr3ak

What type of Self injury? Mild, moderate? severe?

hmmmmm I will just email you, prolly easier...

Yes I have been there, and yes I pretty much say I no longer do it, although I still have urges...

F

fr3ak

Yes I have been there, and yes I pretty much say I no longer do it, although I still have urges...

F

fr3ak

F

fr3ak

F

fr3ak

<br />
<br />hmmmmm I will just email you, prolly easier...
<br />
<br />Yes I have been there, and yes I pretty much say I no longer do it, although I still have urges...
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />