Sense of Smell

summer732

My operation was May 18th. I just really don't think it is coming back. It is a very strange feeling. But at least I can still taste. A friend of mine got into an accident when he was younger and has no sense of smell or taste. I mean eventhough my taste is slightly diminished it is still there. My eye sight isnt' all that great either. Hahahahahahaha. I better hope I don't go blind too! I'm 3 for 5 right now for the senses....

summer732

My operation was May 18th. I just really don't think it is coming back. It is a very strange feeling. But at least I can still taste. A friend of mine got into an accident when he was younger and has no sense of smell or taste. I mean eventhough my taste is slightly diminished it is still there. My eye sight isnt' all that great either. Hahahahahahaha. I better hope I don't go blind too! I'm 3 for 5 right now for the senses....

summer732

summer732

summer732

summer732