seriously?

Liza

Candice, Try Allegra or Allegra D. Despite the OTC meds saying they are the same, I'd get a script. I see a military uniform in your pics, if y'all are still A/D why pay for OTC? You are right, sometimes switching up your allergy meds when it seems to no longer be working helps. Also, if you are really suffering, you may want to look into allergy shots. Hope you get some relief. OH, also try nasal irrigation!

Liza

Candice, Try Allegra or Allegra D. Despite the OTC meds saying they are the same, I'd get a script. I see a military uniform in your pics, if y'all are still A/D why pay for OTC? You are right, sometimes switching up your allergy meds when it seems to no longer be working helps. Also, if you are really suffering, you may want to look into allergy shots. Hope you get some relief. OH, also try nasal irrigation!

Liza

Liza

Liza